Jolt Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» well it goodbye fsfa.org
by Oliver Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:58 am

» Favourite servers?
by wernard154 Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:55 pm

» B&G why B&G here
by wernard154 Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:52 pm

» hellolllllll
by |Jolt| AngeL Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:12 am

» Hi all ChosenOne here
by wernard154 Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:49 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Me story :D

2 posters

Go down

Me story :D Empty Me story :D

Post  [Jolt] Me Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:38 am

Well, here is my story about playing cod 4. Very Happy

I started playing when it came out, but toke very much breaks. The first version i was playing on is ofcourse 1.0, here I played a lot on the =BiG= server, it was pretty fun tough, had a lot of friends, Morback played there too. The account i was playing on was The opperaap. After I heard about the new maps (chinatown, creek, wintercrash, killhouse) i changed to version 1.6, Luckily morback played there too on the [jolt] (i think) server. After playing a lot on there with many annoying noobs en cheaters, and people blame me of cheating because I made much headshots then. I just wanted to make a new acc, its name was kameropruime (is dutch for: Makingyourroomlookgood, Like youre mom always asks about Very Happy) just changed it name into 'me' after i was done making my room look good Very Happy After a little bit playing and sniping on the [jolt] server, [jolt] Cody asked to me if i wanted to join [jolt], ofcrouse I did, but I still don't know why it's FsFa now, and i still dont understand why there are no rules and no admins!

But yeah.. killstreak on The opperaap is: 46
Highest k/d spread on The opperaap is: 56/2
15 years old...
Not good at English Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

But yeah, that's about it. Ask me if you want to know anything more, and please contact me if you know the whole situation on the [jolt] server, I WANT TO HAVE ADMINS! :X

Greetz,
Me

[Jolt] Me

Back to top Go down

Me story :D Empty Re: Me story :D

Post  It is I Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:41 am

the servers on this forum are [B&G] servers NOT jolt.Jolt DO NOT have there own server, (fsfa server used to be called jolt, hence the name). [B&G] have there own admins on the servers and wont put upp with noobs and wil kick anybody who plays like a noob.

You have to upgrade to 1.7 to play on there servers and not 1.6 like fsfa is. I have tried to join b&g but it is harder than joining jolt.when codester finishes with jolt we will only have 4 members, him you me and slum dog who I played with today on fsfa.

Im leaving soon and will try to join b and g, atleast they all play together, see you there.

It is I

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum